Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Infamous Marlys Mihok e-mail to her "King"

It's time to fully understand the mindset of the SOT team. Although the following is old news it may be new to some of you. The following e-mail is from Stay on Track mouthpiece and current school board member Marlys Mihok to school board president Bill Hellmann. Enjoy!

Thanks to the Save the Morrisville School Blog for the image and inspiration.








From: dxxxxxxxaol.comSent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:27 AM

To: Heater, Gloria

Subject: Re: zoning issues

Dear King,

I have tried to comprehend Gloria's e-mails to you about the homeless kids and the school boards responsibility to them. Just to let you know I will never, never, ever be responsible for any child because I am a school board member.Never had kids of my own and I certainly don't want anyone else's kids. If I have to take kids home and feed and cloth them, tuck them in and send them to school I'm afraid I'll need a pass. Never realized I was responsible to the extent that Gloria is saying. I just volunteered to be a school board member, not a mother. WHERE DOES SHE COME UP WITH STUFF? I hope she takes her medication before tonights meeting.